After my 48-hour adventure to Minnesota, Wisconsin and North Dakota, I have a few general observations:
- People of the Upper Midwest are genuinely nice and their driving manners are exemplary!
- Frontier Airlines was a great discovery! Low fares, new planes, nice people, and flies from regional airport in Central NJ—I’ll definitely be flying with them again!
- Camera wise, I didn’t see any significant difference between the Canon 5DMKII versus the 5DS…just bigger files.
- Completing my 50 states in North Dakota was wonderful—saving the best for last!
- Despite the rainy weather for half of my trip, and post-peak autumn conditions, the landscape was beautiful and worth a return visit another time.